Penis Enlargement Surgery | Penile Erect Lengthening
Penis Lengthening Surgery
The Penis can be found in two states at any given time, the flaccid and erect. The flaccid state is when the Penis is at rest, or in a soft form. The erect state is when the Penis is excited, erect, or in a firm form.
The current length of the erect penile state is of concern to many men. The average penile erect length is between 5-6 inches. If one had the option to lengthen the erect state most would opt for this. But how does one lengthen the penile erect state? The images below demonstrate the normal range of erect length, 5-6 inches, and erect girth (or circumference) 4 ¼ to 5 ¼ inches.
Erect Lengthening is available. Let’s review the medical, surgical, and non-medical treatments available today.
- Penile enlargement, using permanent fillers, such as the Platinum Method, can increase the erect penile length, however, it is not efficient nor effective in most patients. This treatment is primarily for penile shaft/glans/scrotal enlargement (girth or circumferential increase), and flaccid length gains, not erect length. If one were to aggressively treat the penile shaft and glans, having 2 or more treatments performed, the chance of getting erect length gains by this method is moderate at best, with expected gains ranging between ¼ to 1.5 inches. Patients have self-reported these erect length gains, however, they have not been consistent nor common.
- Priapus shots, or plasma rich platelets, have no place in penile male enhancement medicine. Dr. Loria feels that this is a scam and many get drawn into it because it is relatively inexpensive, and boasts very good gains. This is not recommended.
- Our BELLA℠ and BELLA2℠ dermal filler treatments can add fullness to skin and act like a cosmetic face lift to the body.
- Viagra, Cialis, and the like, are prescription medications for ED, or erectile dysfunction. These medications cause a very efficient, prolonged, and firm erection in most cases. Considering this, it will impact and help the older population more significantly. As you age, the penile mass and function will decrease and these medications will help restore most of that loss. It will usually increase (or restore) the erect penile length to a more youthful time period in your life, by up to ½ to 1-inch. This is significant. Those under 50 years of age may not benefit in this fashion.
- Trimix and Bimix penile prescription injections may also help restore some erect length to the penis, the very same way Viagra and ED medications work (read above). These medications are injected directly into the penile shaft (with a very small needle) and acts like Viagra. Erect length may increase due to increase blood flow into the penis during the erect state.
- Managing certain illnesses such as diabetes, Peyronie’s disease, mental disease, and vascular disorders may help reverse some of the penile erect length loss by restoring blood flow.
- Medications side effects may play a role in decreasing the erect length (and firmness) as well. Certain high blood pressure medications may cause a decrease in erect penile blood flow and result in shortening. Certain medications may actually decrease the actual penile tissue mass such as illicit drugs (that speed metabolism), or even prolonged high dose and high potent steroids. Consult your physician regarding all of the medications and side effects that may occur.
- In summary, the gains that medical treatments can provide are modest at best and can help to a minimal degree.
- Penile flaccid lengthening can be achieved by several methods. As mentioned below, there are stretching devices that even though primarily used for erect length gains will also help with flaccid length gains as well. Suspensory ligament cutting, a surgical procedure, may cause a small flaccid lengthening. This surgical procedure, in Dr. Loria’s opinion, caused more harm than good, resulting in no results in the majority of cases, and sometimes a shortening of the penile erect length. The platinum method can increase not only the penile shaft girth but the flaccid length as well. Each minimally invasive filler treatment performed by the platinum method typically yields an increase by ½ to 1-inch of flaccid length. This increase is seen after each filler treatment. The platinum method may, in some cases, increase the erect length, however these gains were patient reported.
- Dr. Loria is currently working on a penile lengthening device to maximize the flaccid length, and over time, create a longer penis in the erect state. By placing a ‘sleeve-like’ medical grade implantable silicone rubber insert under the penile skin which will result in the penis staying longer while in the flaccid state, the new penis length with extend out almost as long as the erect penis. This device should remain invisible and not detectable as it is thin and placed under the penile skin and ideally included with a girth treatment. The device acts like a light-weight spring applying just a slight amount of pressure to the penile shaft in the longitudinal direction. Meaning, the device will extent the penis close to it’s erect length while flaccid. The slight encouragement to stay long 24/7 will cause the body to react and to lengthen the penile tissue to accommodate the slight stretching pressure in length. Our FDA trails for this device will be start in 2020.
- Suspensory ligament cutting is not an efficient nor effective means for erect penile lengthening….it simply does not work (or works in the vast minority of patients). This procedure can be used for other reasons though…such as correcting a penile shaft that has an extreme upward angulation during erection. This procedure will allow the penis to drop downwards to a more normal angle. Another potential use for such a treatment is to increase the flaccid length of the penile shaft.
- Penile Internal Shaft Augmentation is a theoretical method Dr. Loria has developed to potentially increase penile erect length. This is theoretical and will be considered for experimentation in the following year.
- Glans (or head of the penis) surgical detachment and relocation (advanced forward) can increase the length of the penile shaft, however, this is a very risky surgery and may case glans instability resulting in being traumatized during intercourse. It is not a recommended procedure due to the risks involved.
- Penile shaft surgical detachment from the pubic bone and moved forward or advanced to lengthen the erect penis can work but is a high-risk surgery that is not recommended.
- Penile transplantation, total or partial, can also be performed, but again, this is a very risky surgical procedure which carries the additional risks of immune suppressive medications. This procedure was only performed a few times in the world, but has been successful.
Non -Medical Treatments
- There are stretching devices on the market that can have a significant impact on erect penile length. It is Dr. Loria’s opinion that these stretching devices are far safer and much more effective than any medical or surgical treatment available today. There are devices that either push or pull on the penis to make it longer. The ‘push’ devices include ‘extender’ products. This product is attached to the glans (head of the penis and pushes out (see image below) to place stress on the penile shaft. This stress, over a consistent and long period of time – possibly years of use – may cause the penile shaft to lengthen. Even though this is a labor and time intense therapy, it may very well work, but you must commit yourself to get the results.
- The ‘pull’ devices include ‘stretching’ systems. These devices grip onto the penile shaft and pull either by hanging a weight or having a strap system applying the force to the penile shaft. The images seen below are examples of such devices. If one were to use this, which is also a labor and time intense therapy, potentially taking years, can work to increase your penile erect length. Always be cautious when exerting any force on the penile shaft for prolonged periods of time, whether it be a ‘push’ or ‘pull’ system…you do not want to damage the penile tissue. So, if there is pain, sensitivity changes, etc., stop immediately and seek medical attention.
- The Roll & Stretch penile length enlargement system, which was developed by Dr Loria, is a patented device geared to exert a maximal force on the penile shaft tissue in a more efficient and effective manner. It has not been fully tested but will be studied more intensely and the results will be noted in the coming months. The theory is this….It uses centripetal forces on the penile shaft to stretch and generate new tissue resulting in erect lengthening. This product will become available by mid-2018.
- Penile pumps may, over a long period of time, may stimulate some erect length gains, but is undocumented. The primary purpose of a penile pump is to either assist in getting an erection or, with prolonged use, provide a temporary means of enlarging the penile girth by causing edema or swelling to occur, increasing the penile circumference. The only issue with these pumps is the poor design, causing pain and discomfort in most cases.
Dr. Loria has patented a medically designed penis pump that is much more efficient and effective and is safer than the standard pumps on the market. Please keep in mind that these pumps must be used as instructed and can cause tissue damage if not used properly.
- Physical activities, such as Jelqing, is overrated and has minimal effects if any at all.
- Pills sold on the internet are mostly scams. There are some pills that may increase the circulation of the erect state, but to claim enlargement is false and misleading.