Penile Enlargement Portrait Gallery
Before Procedure Measurements:
- COMMENTS: This patient appears to be erect, but is not. He has a history of erectile dysfunction and, cannot get a full erection naturally. He opted to get an implant placed within his penis. This keeps the penis erect looking all the time. The patient, After having this implant put in was seen in my office. He desired not only to increase his girth, but also to make his penis feel more natural (the patient can feel the implant rods upon touch). The patient had 3-procedures performed on the shaft and 2-procedures on the glans (or head of the penis).
- Flaccid girth– 4.5 inches.
- Flaccid length – 5.0 inches.
- Erect girth – 4.75 inches (patient measured)
- Glans girth – Treatment measured photographically only
The patient had three procedures performed.
After Procedure Measurements:
- Flaccid girth 7.0 inches, an increase of approximately 2.5 inches.
- Flaccid length –6.0 inches, an increase of approximately 1 inch.
- Erect girth – 7.25 – 7.5 inches (patient measured), an increase of 2.5 inches.
- Glans girth – an approximated 40% increase in girth and length is seen