Before Procedure Measurements:
- COMMENTS: This patient has had multiple treatments including the shaft, glans, and scrotum. Patient has had 4 penile shaft treatments, one glans treatment, and one partial scrotal treatment.
- Flaccid girth– 3.6 inches.
- Erect girth – 4.75 inches. (patient measured)
- Flaccid length - 3.0 inches.
- Glans girth – Treatment measured photographically only
The patient had four procedures performed.
After Procedure Measurements:
- Flaccid girth 6.5 inches, an increase of approximately 3.0 inches.
- Erect girth – 7.5 inches – (patient measured) an increase of almost 3-inches.
- Flaccid length – 5.5 inches, an increase of approximately 2.5 inches.
- Glans girth – an approximated 40% increase in girth and length is seen
Please note that Before and After Erect photos were taken.
Also, Before and After Glans treatment photos were taken.
In addition, even though the Scrotum was treated, it is difficult to see. The primary goal of the scrotal treatment in this patient’s case was to normalize the symmetry due to the scarring from previous scrotal surgeries.
The patient has completed treatment and met all of his goals and plans on no further treatment.