Before Procedure Measurements:
- COMMENTS: This is an example of a ‘smaller’ sized patient.
- Flaccid girth– 3.5 inches.
- Erect girth – 4.5 inches (patient measured)
- Flaccid length – 2.0 inches.
The patient had two procedures performed.
After Procedure Measurements:
- Flaccid girth 5.0 inches, an increase of approximately 1.5 inches.
- Erect girth 5.75 inches (patient measured)an increase of 1.25 inches.
- Flaccid length – 2.75 inches, an increase of approximately 0.75 inches.
The patient plans on having a third treatment to reach his goal of 6.5 inches in erection girth.