Penile Enlargement Portrait Gallery
Before Procedure Measurements:
- COMMENTS: Note that the patient has a natural curve of the penis to the left. The patient had no desire to correct this curvature. Also note that a photo was provided to demonstrate the wrap that is applied just after the procedure.
- Flaccid girth– 4.0 inches.
- Erect girth – 5.0 inches (patient measured)
- Flaccid length – 3.75 inches.
The patient had two procedures performed.
After Procedure Measurements:
- Flaccid girth 5.5 inches, an increase of approximately 1.5 inches.
- Erect girth 6.5 inches (patient measured) an increase of 1.5 inches.
- Flaccid length – 4.25 inches, an increase of approximately 0.5 inches.
Erection measurements are not taken, however, there is a close parallel in girth change after the first and second male enhancement procedures. The patient plans on having a second treatment to reach his goal of 2.0 – 2.5 inch increase in circumference or girth