Fees & Financing
- Credit score is non applicable.
To apply for Loria Medical In-House Financing please download our Credit/Debit Card Authorization Form or call the office for further information.
WHAT TYPES OF PAYMENTS ARE ACCEPTED?
Credit Cards, Debit Cards, Checks, Money Orders, or Cash are accepted.
NEED FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE?
CALL OUR OFFICE AT 877-DR- LORIA OR 877- 375-6742
Dr. Loria offers the PLATINUM Procedure which provides a long term result, most likely lasting a lifetime.
The cost depends on several factors such as patient expectations and number of areas to be treated. This minimally invasive procedure is not only cost effective – because of its long term result – but far safer compared to the traditional invasive Surgical Procedures available today.
- $5900: Penile Shaft
- Most Patients are satisfied with 2-3 treatments
- $1200: Glans ‘Add-On Special’ during Shaft Procedure
- $2900: Glans Enlargement
- $6900: Scrotal Enlargement Treatment
- $2900: Circumcision
- $1900: Frenulum Removal
- $6900: Scrotal Webbing Reduction
- $3900: Touch up Treatment of Penile Shaft
- If a touch up is required for a minor area of imbalance.
- $4900: Supplementary Treatment of Penile Shaft or Scrotum
- Even though this is not common, some Patients need a Supplementary Treatment to help correct any asymmetries or unevenness of the first and/or second treatment
- $10,900: 2– Procedure Special *
- The normal fee for 2 Penile Shaft procedures is $5900 + $5900 = $11,800. The offer is: if you pay for your first procedure, with the fee of $10,900, then your second will be at no cost. This is a savings of $1,100. A deposit of $5,450 will be needed. The balance will need to be paid on or before the day of your first treatment. You may schedule your procedure, anytime after your deposit has been received. If the second treatment is not performed within a 3 year period, the no cost treatment is forfeited.
- $15,900: 3–Procedure Special *
- The normal fee for 3 Penile Shaft procedures is $5,900 + $5,900 + $5,900 = $17,700. The offer is: if you pay for your first procedure, with the fee of $15,900, then your second & third treatment will be at no cost. This is a savings of $1,800. A deposit of $7,950 will be needed. The balance will need to be paid on or before the day of your first treatment. You may schedule your procedure, any time after your deposit has been received. Your second & third treatment must be completed within a 3-year period. If the second & third treatment are not performed within a 3-year period, the no cost treatment is forfeited.
- $20,900: 4–Procedure Special *
- The normal fee for 4 Penile Shaft procedures is $5,900 + $5,900 + $5,900 + $5,900 = $23,600. The offer is: if you pay for your first procedure, with the fee of $20,900, then your second, third & fourth treatment will be at no cost. This is a savings of $2,700. A deposit of $10,450 will be needed. The balance will need to be paid on or before the day of your first treatment. You may schedule your procedure any time after your deposit has been received. Your second, third & fourth treatment must be completed within a 3-year period. If the second, third & fourth treatment are not performed within a 3-year period, the no cost treatment is forfeited.
- $1,200: Penile Glans (‘Add-On Treatment Fee’)
- Dr. Loria is offering a Glans add-on treatment if the penile shaft and/or scrotum procedure is performed at the same time COMBINED (SAME DAY) special fee: Glans ‘Add-On Fee’ $1200. This is a savings of $1,700.
ALL FEES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE
If a patient had purchased a two-procedure special, and his goals were achieved after completing the first procedure, and the patient chooses not to move forward with the second procedure, the regular fee for the first procedure will be charged, and the patient will receive a refund for the difference. Example ($10,900 2 procedure special – $5,900 Loria shaft enlargement = $5,000 refund amount)
DR LORIA GUARANTEE
Dr Loria will guarantee a minimum range of 1.5 – 2-inch circumferential gain of the penile shaft after three male shaft enhancement treatments. If this goal has not been achieved, Dr. Loria will provide a touch up treatment at no cost to achieve that 1.5- 2-inch goal range. Even though 90% of our patients achieve a 1.5 to 2-inch girth gain after three male enhancement treatments of the penile shaft; about 5% of our patients actually see a penile shaft girth gain of over 2-inches after three male enhancement treatments. In addition we have approximately 5% of our patients that see less than the 1.5 inch average girth gain after the three full shaft treatments, and that is where Dr. Loria feels it is appropriate to provide a no cost touch up treatment to achieve that desired 1.5 to 2-inch girth gain.
A NOTE FROM DR. LORIA
Please note that Dr. Loria does his very best to provide ‘perfect’ results with each treatment regarding size increase and symmetry. Considering that the Penis is an organ that expands and contracts during six weeks of healing after a procedure is performed, there might be material shifting which may cause some asymmetry or unevenness. This is why a patient should always budget and plan for a second treatment, whether a full or supplementary treatment just in case asymmetries result. The difference between a full treatment and a supplementary treatment is the volume of filler material used. A supplementary treatment needs about one-quarter to one-half the volume of a full treatment.