Dr. Amanuel Daniachew M.D.
Dr. Amanuel Daniachew, M.D.
Dr. Daniachew was born in France. He always desired to pursue a vocation into the medical. During his time, he developed an interest in male sexual health.
For years, Dr. Daniachew address male-related issues such as erectile disfunction, male enhancement with various modalities as well as hormonal replacement.
TRAINING & EXPERIENCE
– St. Vincent Charity Hospital – Cleveland, OH One-month externship Preliminary internal medicine year, 6/1999-7/1999, 7/1999-6/2000
– Columbia Presbyterian Medical Center – New York, NY, 07/00-10/00 College of Physicians and Surgeons of Columbia University Department of Anesthesiology, Residency program
– NEO Men’s Clinic, Medical Director, 04/13-10/13 • Medical examinations, diagnose and treat medical issues of erectile dysfunction. Pre-dominant issues included cardiovascular diseases, hypertension, and diabetes. • Prescribed medications. • On call for “urgent care”.
– Ohio Men’s Clinic, physician Cleveland, Ohio 01/13-04/13 • Medical examinations, diagnose and treat medical issues of erectile dysfunction. Predominant issues included cardiovascular diseases, hypertension, and diabetes. • Prescribed medications. • On call for “urgent care”.
– Medical Director and Owner, Buckeye Male Clinic – Columbus, OH 01/10-11/11 • Medical examinations and treating and addressing medical issues and conditions of an elderly population. Medical issues and conditions in this population, largely encom-passing hypertensive cardiovascular disease, atherosclerotic cardiovascular disease, and diabetes. • Prescribe medications and administer injections. • On call for “urgent care”.
Dr. Loria’s Minimally Invasive, Permanent Dermal Filler technique is only available at Loria Medical centers and performed by Loria Medical professionally trained physicians and surgeons. This technique is performed without the risks associated with typical surgery and with no cutting, no general anesthesia and little down time.
As part of his osteopathic practice – which focuses on the whole person — Dr. Loria and his physician staff hold confidential Q&A sessions with potential patients to determine an overall plan. That discussion includes, not just the physical penis size, but a discussion to enhance the confidence level and well-being of the patient. The osteopathic goal is to feel better about one’s own body, improve the emotional state and help a patient create better relationships with their partners by removing their internal self-doubt.