Sex Secrets Every Man Should Know
May 11, 2019
There’s no reason why good sex with your partner can’t get even better. With deeper intimacy grows greater passion. There are many ways men can both enjoy sex more and better please their partners. Just keep in mind that while there are some solid guidelines for improving your sex life, the best kept sex secrets are the ones waiting to be unearthed in your relationship.
Just keep in mind that everyone is different and each relationship is different. So that means that what might work for your friends and their love life might not necessarily work for you and your partner. It’s definitely not a one size fits all type of thing.
Keep Talking About Sex
People tend to be afraid to talk about sex with each other. Even if you’ve known each other for years. To have good sex, you need to talk about your likes and dislikes. After all, you wouldn’t put up with a certain food for dinner you didn’t like year after year or a certain way of cleaning or another regular thing that irritated you, why would you put up with something so intimate in the way of sex that you didn’t care for?
It’s important to ask and then listen. Some guys are fearful of this because they don’t want to appear like they don’t know all the answers. Which they really shouldn’t be because everyone has different likes and dislikes after all. Look for subtle cues like body language if you’re afraid to ask directly.
It can be awkward to broach the subject of sex. But here are tips that can clue you in to what your partner enjoys:
- Don’t ask about what your partner doesn’t like or what doesn’t feel good. That puts a negative spin on it. Instead, ask what feels best.
- Use study aids. Get a book, magazine or watch an adult movie. Look through it together and see what seems to be of interest. Sometimes it’s easier that way because someone might not be comfortable telling you what they want to do, but they may see a photo and say, “hmm that looks interesting”.
- Switch roles. Let your partner take the reigns and suggest that they show you what they like rather than tell you.
Communication is a two-way street. Remember to let your loved one know your likes and dislikes as well, including what gives you sexual pleasure.
Powerful ideas for promoting good sex in your relationship include:
- Share your fantasies. Remember that your brain is the most important sex organ in your body. Keep things fun and playful by talking over your fantasies with your partner. Remember, they’re just fantasties! So don’t feel like you should rid your mind of fantasies during sex. Experts consider these fantasies an important way to kindle the desire that leads to a healthy, spontaneous, long lasting sex life.
- Get creative. Try having sex in different scenarios and at different times. Be spontaneous and try out different positions. The fastest way to kill desire is through routine. Nothing is more boring than predicatibility. This is good with certain aspects of life but when it comes to sex spontaneity and variety is key. Mix it up!
- Keep porn in its place. Sometimes guys feel that they have to be a porn star in bed. This is an unrealistic role model to try to keep up with. Use porn as a tool for enhancing your lovemaking if you will but not as something to live up to.
- Stay physically fit. Exercise without a doubt raises your testosterone levels and improves your sex life. Just 30 minutes 3 times a week of light aerobic exercise improves blood flow, which is important in achieving an erection. It also can improve your sexual stamina and overall strength.
No one has all the answers to a perfect sex life. The secrets to good sex are often found on the intimate journey you take with your partner who can help you discover them and enjoy parts of each other together that you never knew existed.
If you’re dissatisfied with your penis size contact Dr. Loria the pioneer in penis enhancement for a private personal consultation today. 877-375-6742.