YOU HAVE THE OPTION TO FINANCE THE PROCEDURE WITH THE RECOMMENDED FINANCE COMPANIES LISTED BELOW. IF YOU ARE NOT APPROVED BY THESE FINANCE COMPANIES, YOU MAY THEN CONSIDER APPLYING FOR IN-HOUSE FINANCING THROUGH LORIA MEDICAL.
RECOMMENDED FINANCE COMPANIES
- Please note that the finance company, CareCredit.com, requires a credit score of about 640 or greater. The finance company, FinancingSolutions.com, requires a credit score of about 600 or greater. Therefore, considering these Credit Score requirements, you will apply to either CareCredit.com or MyMedicalFinance.com, depending on your Credit Score.
- If you are not approved by either of those finance companies mentioned above, then Loria Medical In-House financing program will consider your loan and NOT use Credit Scores in determining loan amounts. To be eligible for the In-House Financing Program, you must first be denied credit from either CareCredit or Finance Solutions finance companies. Then, after the denial has been verified, you will be eligible to apply for the In-House financing program. Just click on the link below …“Try our In-House Financing’ and fill out the form in a discreet and private manner.
Go online to CARECREDIT.COM Contact number: (866) 893-7864
Go online to MYMEDICALFINANCING.COM Contact number:800-728-9585
Go online to IN-HOUSE FINANCING
WHAT TYPES OF PAYMENTS ARE ACCEPTED?
- Credit Cards, Debit Cards, Checks, Money Orders, or Cash are accepted.
NEED FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE?
CALL OUR OFFICE AT 877-DR- LORIA OR 877- 375-6742
Dr. Loria offers the PLATINUM Procedure for Penis Enlargement & Reconstructive Medicine & Surgery which provides a long term result, most likely lasting a lifetime.
The cost of Penis Enlargement & Reconstructive Medicine & Surgery depends on several factors such as patient expectations and number of areas to be treated. This minimally invasive procedure is not only cost effective – because of its long term result – but far safer compared to the traditional invasive Surgical Procedures available today.
- $4900: Penile Shaft
- Most Patients are satisfied with 1-2 treatments
- $2500: Glans Enlargement
- $5900: Scrotal Enlargement Treatment
- $2500: Touch up Treatment of Penile Shaft
- If a touch up is required for a minor area of imbalance.
- $3900: Supplementary Treatment of Penile Shaft, Glans or Scrotum
- Even though this is not common, some Patients need a Supplementary Treatment to help correct any asymmetries or unevenness of the first and/or second treatment
- $8,500: 2- Procedure Special (‘Double Play’)
- The regular fee for a Penile Shaft Enlargement is $4900. If a patient knows he will need two treatments due to the desired size he wants to obtain, then the patient can save by paying for his first treatment for a fee of $8,500, and the second treatment will be at no cost. Keep in mind that once the patient commits to the special offer, and has the first treatment, the second treatment is at no cost and may be done within a 3-year period. If the second treatment is not performed within a 3 year period, the no cost treatment is forfeited.
- $11,995: 3-Procedure Special (‘Triple Play’)
- The normal fee for 3-procedures is $4900 + $4900 + $4900 = $14,700. The offer is: if you pay for your first procedure, with the fee of $11,995, then your second & third treatment will be at no cost. This is a savings of $3000. A deposit of $6000 will be needed. The balance will need to be paid on or before the day of your first treatment. You may schedule your procedure anytime after your deposit has been received. Your second & third treatment must be completed within a 3 year period.
- $14,995: 4-Procedure Special (‘Grand Slam’)
- The normal fee for 4-procedures is $4900 + $4900 + $4900 + $4900 = $19,600. The offer is: if you pay for your first procedure, with the fee of $14,995, then your second, third & fourth treatment will be at no cost. This is a savings of $4600. A deposit of $7500 will be needed. The balance will need to be paid on or before the day of your first treatment. You may schedule your procedure anytime after your deposit has been received. Your second, third & fourth treatment must be completed within a 3 year period.
- $1,000: Penile Glans (‘Add-On Treatment Fee’)
- Dr. Loria is offering a Glans add-on treatment if the penile shaft and/or scrotum procedure is performed at the same time COMBINED (SAME DAY) special fee: Glans ‘Add-On Fee’ $1000.
Combine any 3 – Enhancement procedures Shaft, Glans or Scrotum
ALL FEES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE
Please note that Dr. Loria does his very best to provide ‘perfect’ results with each treatment regarding size increase and symmetry. Considering that the Penis is an organ that expands and contracts during the first 14-days of healing after a procedure is performed, there might be material shifting which may cause some asymmetry or unevenness. This is why a patient should always budget and plan for a second treatment, whether a full or supplementary treatment just in case asymmetries result. The difference between a full treatment and a supplementary treatment is the volume of filler material used. A supplementary treatment needs about one-quarter to one-half the volume of a full treatment.